This is the main window of Genetic MapCreator. It displays the map you
- MapCreator will accept data with any unit size (cM, cR, bp, kb, Mb, etc.).
- MapCreator will accept (and automatically detect) absolute data coordinates as well as relative data coordinates. Sample data: [ absolute | relative ]
- Image (.png, .gif, .tif) or postscript versions are available.
- Here is a sample EPSF file created by Genetic MapCreator.
- A preferences panel is used to control the geometry of the created image.